OP - Viaggiare nell’Oglio Po
it
en
   |    Local action group Oglio Po water lands
cerca

San Martino dell'Argine

The magnificent Piazza del Castello, surrounded by arcades, reflects the image of San Martino as a hamlet, which originated as a Gonzaga court. The contribution of the powerful family is clearly recognisable in the church of Saints Fabian and Sebastian (1489), known as "the Friars”. The Castle Church is also extremely important, built through the will of an eminent personality such as Cardinal Scipione. This small village hosts the traditional "budinata": but few people know that the famous Budino San Martino pudding was first created here.

           
Address
Via Garibaldi, 6
Contact details
+39 0376 922011
Web site
www.comune.sanmartinodallargine.mn.it

Photographs attached:

    Where to eat and where to sleep
  • Bistrò 34

    Address: Via Dante, 34

    Tel. +39 0376 919408


  • Top Secret Pub

    Address: Via Garibaldi, 9

    Tel. +39 0376 91300