OP - Viaggiare nell’Oglio Po
it
en
   |    Local action group Oglio Po water lands
cerca

Saint Stephen Parish Church

The old parish church of St. Stephen, in the town centre, was rebuilt in neoclassical style during the last century. Inside it preserves important paintings, including two works by Galeazzo Campi, dating back to 1528, depicting the Madonna and Child with Saints and a group of three saints.