OP - Viaggiare nell’Oglio Po
it
en
   |    Local action group Oglio Po water lands
cerca

Saint Lucy Parish Church

The parish church of St. Lucy, built in 1550, stands on the site of an earlier church. The façade is decorated with four pilasters, while the interior features precious ornaments in marble. The ancient bell tower existed before the construction of the church and stands out over the centre, overlooking the town hall square, which still conserves an old well.